Monday 18 March 2002

Radio 5

I don't know why I bother. I spent all day composing an email to Radio 5 and they ignored the serious point I was making.
 
Here's my original email:
 
I listened with interest to your item about Frank the Cat and I wish him a speedy recovery. He's quite right, cars are for hiding under, not for driving around in like lunatics. Maybe if you humans did the same there would be less car accidents.
 
Meow meow meow Matilda xxx
 
And this is their reply:
 
Thanks for your email, but we couldn't understand it.
 
> dfd ddfs;ojkahjkl jk jk jkljkl;jkl jkl jkl jkl jkl jkljkl
> jkjk jkljkjkl jkl jkl jkl jkjkjk jkjk jt7csdsd sdf af
> gakl;asg,l/asdg/;gakopsdfnkl,dv;vdvdsvv
 
Of course they couldn't understand it, I'm a cat... they should have got it translated at tunafish.altavista.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment